||Our objective is to provide the highest quality consulting services and products
at an affordable price, on time, and within budget while meeting the growing needs of our clients.
Founded in 1986, we provide high quality computer consulting services anywhere within the United States at competitive rates. Although our corporate headquarters are located in Meridian, Idaho, we offer IT solutions, training, and support nationwide. We do not outsource work overseas which creates American jobs and increases the overall strength of our national economy.
President and Founder
Jim Hicks is the President and CEO of James Hicks & Associates, Inc. He has over thirty years of experience in
information systems and programming. He developed one of the first mainframe E-mail systems in the nation for IBM. Jim was also one of the original founders of a successful software company named H&W Computer Systems.
Our company has extensive knowledge and expertise in developing high-quality software applications, web services, portals, databases, data warehouses, and information systems for the insurance industry and several publicly traded companies.
Some of the companies that we have worked with include Allstate, Berkshire Life, MetLife, OMS National Insurance Company, Fortress Insurance Company, LifeCare Assurance Company, Conseco, Pioneer Financial Services, Inc., Ceres Group, Central Reserve Life, World Insurance Company, Oswald Companies, Ohio CPA Benefits, Health Risk Management Services, Winco Foods, Enterprise-Wide Rental Systems, Pizza Hut, and various other business entities.
Additional areas of expertise include:
- Policy Administration, Rating, Re-Rating
- Quoting & Claims Systems, HIPPA Claims Interfaces
- Data Warehousing & Data Mining
- Business Management, Statistics, Accounting, & Mathematics
- Develop high-quality, affordable, secure, and reliable IT solutions to meet the business requirements of our clients.
- Focus on the needs of our customers, employees, & consultants and strive to increase customer satisfaction.
- Invest in ongoing training and education to be able to adapt to changes within the marketplace.
- Allocate efficient resources & personnel to projects to ensure success.
- Maintain profitability while providing valuable products & services to our clients.
- Provide ongoing technical support, maintenance, & training to our customers.
- Create American jobs and increase the overall strength of our national economy by not outsourcing work overseas.
Contact us today at 208-898-9963 or firstname.lastname@example.org
for a free consultation. We look forward to talking to you!